Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tiny End Table

Tiny Table Before
Tiny Table After
I came across this tiny table at a local garage sale. It was exactly what I had been looking for to use as a side table next to my chair while I watch t.v. It's extremely lightweight and at only 20-1/2" x 12", it was the perfect size. It was in pretty good shape, but I decided to refinish it anyway, just because I had a specific color in mind for the completed project.

It was a one day strip/sand job that took most of my afternoon, but once I had completed stripping and sanding it, I was able to stain it the same day. The legs were a bit loose, so I glued them together and let it sit over night. The next day the legs were secure and the table looked beautiful! I was so fortunate to have found the exact size table for the spot I needed to put it. You never know when you'll find that one special piece of furniture! I love this little beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment